2009年3月3日星期二

6am

When I stay home , I usually get up at 8 or 9 am. I am usually sleeping at 6 am. I may be dreaming . But my father and mother already get up . They have prepared to send goods to somebody.
My father and mother sell hardware . My father takes the hardware from the hardwareman and send them to different hardware store in different city . They have to catch the early bus or train . So my father and mother get up very early evey day. If both father and mother send goods , I will hear indistinctly “We are going , take care of yourself .” That work is very hard . Something is big and heavy . Sometimes my father and mother will be injured . They are very hardworking .
My father and mother work hard everyday . When I am not awke , my father and mother already begin to work. My father and mother are very hardworking. I love them.

没有评论:

发表评论